FIVE TIPS TO BUILDING A STRONG CLIENT BASE IN A DOWN ECONOMY
Won t it be great when we don t have to talk about the Recession any longer? In these tough economic times, there are many challenges to face, and in online business, many Virtual Assistants and online service providers complain that their greatest challenge is finding new clients and maintaining a strong client base.
Fortunately, this is not an impossible hurdle to overcome because even in today s weakened economy, the Virtual Assistance field is growing and thriving. In fact, many companies are now choosing to hire a VA instead of a traditional employee because VAs can be way more cost-effective and flexible.
So how do you attract these clients and keep them coming back for more even during this period of belt-tightening? Well, below are five tips that we hope will help:
1. Create an “irresistible offer” – Even during a recession (and especially during a recession), clients need extra help, and your Live sex job is to “become irresistible” so that they will hire you to deliver the Virtual Assistance services they need and to perform the tasks they don t have time to do. Check out Krishna De s video below, where she provides some great advice and food for thought:
2. Develop an “Internet Marketing Mindset” – Use Internet Marketing strategies to aid you in your client recruitment. In a recent blog post we talked about “Mastering the Art of Email List Building”. Here are some other things you can do to market your services online:
- Create keyword-targeted video content to build your visibility and credibility with your audience.
- Create a Facebook Page designed to support your target client audience s ongoing questions and needs.
- Develop visually appealing, brand-building PP presentations and distribute them through the web with SlideShare.net.
- Use Twellow.com to research and build a highly targeted base of followers in Twitter.
3. Join Meetup groups – Meetup groups in your community can be a great place to network face to face with other virtual professionals and meet potential clients.
4. Visit brick and mortar businesses in your area – As mentioned above, many companies could use a Virtual Assistant to perform some much-needed tasks without having to hire a traditional employee. In this case, a low-cost way of marketing yourself could be to take a walk through your community and visit brick and mortar businesses in person. With your “irresistible offer” and some great ideas for how you can specifically help them in their local business, you could entice them to become your next clients too!
5. Take care of the clients you already have – An interesting article called “Keeping Clients in a Down Economy – Is Giving Or Taking Better For Your Bottom Line” suggests that one of the most effective ways to find new clients for http://www.livejasmin.cc is to be generous with the ones you already have. Here s what the author says:
“Rather than spend more time, energy and money to recruit new clients, I m showing current clients how much I value them by going above and beyond, thus creating raving fans who are telling others and then those others are coming to me.”
So ultimately, a strong relationship with your existing clients could go a long way towards building a stronger and bigger client base even when times are tough.
We hope these tips help generate your creativity so you can face the challenge of attracting more clients to your Virtual Assistance business in a down economy. If you have more ideas that have worked for you, we d love to hear them, so please post them in the comment area below!